1 package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage
8 ounces baby spinach
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Warm Sausage and Potato Salad:
1. Microwave or bake washed potatoes until done. Cut into cubes and transfer to a large bowl with baby spinach. Cover with foil to keep warm.
2. In a large skillet, cook Premio Sausage until done, according to package instructions. Once done, slice into bite-size pieces and add to potato-spinach mixture.
3. Turn off heat and whisk in vinegar, maple syrup and Dijon mustard, scraping up any brown bits. Slowly whisk in the oil.
4. Pour dressing over the salad and mix until spinach is wilted. Serve.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6