1 package Premio Hot Italian Sausage Meat
1 can biscuit dough (8 count)
2 tablespoons milk
1/2 tomato, finely chopped
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Bon Giorno Biscuits:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray 8 cups of a muffin pan with cooking spray and line each with one of the refrigerated biscuits.
2. In a skillet, cook Premio Sausage over medium heat, until cooked through, according to package directions. Drain well and divide evenly into each biscuit.
3. Place tomatoes and onion in same skillet; start cooking over medium heat.
4. In a medium bowl, mix the eggs and milk; mix well. Once onions are clear, add egg mixture, cooking just long enough to semi-firm up.
5. Spoon mixture evenly over the sausage/biscuit. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until cheese is lightly browned. Remove, cool and eat!
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5