1 package Premio Hot Italian Sausage Meat
1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup green bell pepper, sliced
1 small red onion, sliced
2 cups mushrooms, sliced
1 cup black olives, sliced
1-2 bags Party ‘tizers Super Grains Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Scoop and Score Delicious Premio Pizza Dip:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). In a skillet, cook Premio Sausage Meat until done, according to package directions. Drain thoroughly and set aside.
2. Spread softened cream cheese onto bottom of a 10″ pie pan. Top with 1 cup shredded mozzarella and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Spread pizza sauce on top of cheeses.
3. Layer sausage, onions, peppers, mushrooms and olives on top. Top with remaining 1 cup shredded mozzarella.
4. Place into preheated oven and bake until cheese has melted and bubbly about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and serve with Super Grains Dippin’ Chips, and enjoy!!
SERVES: 5-7SERVES: 5-7