How to make Premio Saucage (Sausage) Pizza:
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place chopped onion into a heated pan with some olive oil and caramelize.
3. Roll dough into any shape you prefer or want. Brush top of the dough with olive oil.
4. Add homemade or pizza sauce to dough.
5. Add cheese, your choice of Premio Sausage, onions and any other additional toppings.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is browned.
Recipe submitted by Sean S.
Other Premio Sausages you can use in this recipe:
|Any Flavor of Premio Chicken Sausage |