1 package of your favorite variety of Premio Sausage, removed from casing, crumbled and browned
1 (16 ounce) package sour cream
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can refried beans or 2 cans bean dip
1-2 cups shredded Mexican or Colby Jack cheese
Green onions, diced
1 bag Party ‘tizers Super Grains Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make April's Taco Dip:
1. Spread refried beans or bean dip into a 9 x 13″ dish. In a small bowl, stir taco seasoning into sour cream. Spread evenly on top of beans.
2. Sprinkle crumbled, cooked Premio Sausage over sour cream. Sprinkle 1-2 cups of shredded cheese over sausage.
3. Add diced green onion over cheese and serve immediately with Super Grains Dippin’ Chips or store in refrigerator for later.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5