3 Premio Bratwurst or Premio
1/2 pound Gruyere cheese, shredded
1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons garlic, minced
1 cup beer (preferably a pale lager but any light beer will do)
3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
1 bag Party ‘tizers Super Grains Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Bangin' Beer Brat Fondue:
1. Combine cheeses and flour in a bowl; set aside. Cut one end of each Premio Sausage and remove sausage from casing.
2. Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Sauté sausage, breaking it up into smaller pieces with a wooden spoon as it cooks. Remove from pan and reserve.
3. In a small pot, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add minced garlic and cook thoroughly without browning, about 3-4 minutes. Turn heat up to medium-high and add beer; bring to a bubble. Reduce heat to a simmer and whisk in honey and Dijon mustard.
4. Add cheese, in handfuls, whisking constantly. Once cheese has fully melted and mixture is smoothly incorporated, add in cooked bratwurst.
5. Transfer to a heated fondue pot. Garnish with chopped chives and serve with Super Grains Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5