- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Butternut Squash with Thyme & Premio Spicy Sausage Pasta:
- Cut and roast 1 whole butternut squash, 1 small yellow onion, a shallot and 4 cloves of garlic at 450 for 30 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are complete pull out and add to a blender with chicken or vegetable stock, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and my secret ingredient a spoonful of crème Fraiche.
- While your vegetables are roasting pick your favorite pasta and cook accordingly, we chose fusilli.
- De-case your spicy Premio sausage and crumbled it in a skillet until golden brown.
- Once complete add your sauce to the skillet to get those spicy oils from the sausage, add fresh thyme and pour in your pasta.
- Top with your favorite cheese or eat as is!
Can’t get enough of Premio Hot & Spicy Chicken Italian Sausage? Sample our other mouthwatering sausage varieties when you shop for our products. Search for Premio sausage in a store near you.
Recipe inspiration from @sisterhoodofthetravelingfork