2 pounds Premio Cajun Sausage (or your favorite Premio Sausage variety)
4 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 medium red or Vidalia onion, diced
1/2 red-bell pepper
1/2 yellow-bell pepper, diced
Salt & ground black pepper
Fresh parsley, chopped
2 1/2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 1/4 teaspoons thyme
1 1/4 teaspoons oregano
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Cajun One-Pan Dish:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees (F). Whisk paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, oregano, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
2. Place sausages in a large baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tbsp. olive oil. Leave links whole or chop into chunks and mix with olive oil.
3. Toss vegetables together with olive oil and seasoning mixture to taste, then transfer to the large baking sheet with sausage and mix.
4. Place baking sheet in oven and roast 30-45 minutes until vegetables are tender and sausages are browned and bursting with juice. Broil for the last 5 minutes to add a little more golden brown.
5. Sprinkle with parsley, season with salt and pepper and serve warm.
Serves: 4Serves: 4