1-1/4 pounds of Premio Original Pork Sausage
2 cups of baking mix
Nonstick cooking spray
Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Cheesy Sausage Biscuit Bites:
Everyone loves biscuit recipes with sausage and cheese, especially this one. Each bite tastes like a piece of heaven, balancing the buttery biscuit, rich cheese and seasoned sausage flavors in a medley that will make your taste buds sing. The biscuits provide a special breakfast your family will look forward to eating. You can save them for a special occasion or cook them for breakfast any day. They’re so easy to make, you won’t mind creating a batch on a busy weekday morning.
This sausage biscuit recipe calls for cheddar cheese, but you can vary the recipe with the cheese of your choice. Italian, colby-jack or mozzarella cheeses all give the recipe a unique flavor. You can also dip these delicious biscuits in a fun sauce, such as barbecue or ranch.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix together all three ingredients until they reach a doughy consistency.
3. Roll the dough into balls a little smaller than a golf ball. Evenly space the balls on the baking sheet.
4. Cook the balls for 20 minutes, or until they are brown on the outside, and the sausage has no pink when you cut the ball open.
Makes about 10 to 15 biscuit bites.
To make all our sausage cheddar biscuits, find a store that sells Premio products near you. Use our store locator.