1 pineapple, sliced, grilled, cooled
1 red finger chili or 1 red pepper, small dice
1 lime, juiced
1 lemon, juiced
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Chef Capon's Pineapple Jalapeno Relish:
1. Grill pineapple 2-3 minutes each side.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
3. Makes a great addition to grilled sausage on a potato roll.
This fresh pineapple dish is perfect for your party, event, or even your dinner table. Get step by step instructions for making this great Relish recipe.