- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Crawfish Boil with Premio Hot Italian Sausage:
- Fill a large pot with water. Bring the water to a boil. Add the Cajun seasoning and Lemon Pepper seasoning & stir to a rolling boil.
- While this is boiling, smoke sausages on the smoker.
- Add the garlic, corn, potatoes, and lemon slices to boiling water. Cover the pot with its lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the crawfish, shrimp and clams into the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes, with the lid covered.
- In a separate small pot, add butter and garlic cloves until melted and garlic starts to sizzle. Remove from heat.
- Turn off the heat and let everything soak for 10 minutes. Remove all the ingredients using a strainer & add to tray/pan.
- Drizzle garlic butter over food.
- Cut up smoked cooked Premio Sausage into 1-inch rounds and serve immediately.