1 pound Premio Original Pork Sausage
2 tablespoons garlic
1 14- to 16-ounce bag coleslaw mix
3 tablespoons coconut aminos or soy sauce
1 tablespoon dried or squeeze ginger or 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
1 teaspoon white or red vinegar
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Egg Roll In A Bowl:
This recipe combines everything you want in a healthy dinner. It has protein, vegetables and healthy fats. It includes enough flavor to satisfy every member of your family. The Egg Roll in a Bowl takes just a few minutes to prepare, making it an ideal choice for a busy weeknight when you want to enjoy a family dinner but don’t have a lot of time to spare.
You can swap in broccoli slaw instead of coleslaw to give this recipe a slightly different flavor. You will love coming up with small twists on the same basic recipe so you can serve this to your family regularly. It’s a great potluck dish, too, that is sure to please every palate.
1. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
2. Add garlic and stir until fragrant.
3. Add sausage and cook until browned. Break up the pieces as you move it around.
4. Add coleslaw mix, aminos or soy sauce, ginger and vinegar.
5. Continue stirring until the slaw is tender, about 5 minutes.
Makes about 4 to 6 servings.
You can buy Premio sausage at locations across the country. To find a location near you that sells our products, use our store locator.
Recipe inspiration from @rachelemilysansing