- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Farfalle with Vodka Sauce, Sausage, Spinach and Basil:
- In a non-stick skillet, cook 3-4 whole links (or as much as you’d like!) until cooked through (11-12 mins) and set aside.
- Add spinach to the skillet with some olive oil and cook down.
- Cut the sausage into coins in the meantime.
- Cook your pasta as instructed on box and add in the vodka sauce until fully mixed.
- Top the pasta with sausage coins, mix in spinach, drizzle with a little olive oil and top with fresh basil!
Recipe inspiration from @tastesofny