1 (16 ounce) package Premio Bratwurst, thinly sliced and grilled
6 medium potatoes, cooked to medium and cooled, skins on
1/4 cup coarse ground mustard
1/4 cup honey Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
6 metal or soaked wooden skewers
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make German Bratato-Salad Skewers:
1. Preheat grill. Place Premio Sausage on grill and grill, over medium flame, for 20-25 minutes, using tongs to turn links often, until golden brown.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Slice cooked skins-on potatoes into 1/8-inch slices. Alternately thread the cooked sausage slices, pickle slices, and potatoes on skewers, in an even distribution for 6 skewers.
3. Place skewers on a large baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Place in preheated oven for 7-9 minutes, until well heated. Remove and let site while you mix the dressing.
4. In a small bowl, mix the coarse ground mustard, honey mustard, vinegar, and honey. Remove skewers from baking sheet and place on serving plate and drizzle with dressing. Place any extra dressing in a small serving bowl for dipping.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6