1 package Premio Kielbasa
4 Ciabatta rolls, cut open and toasted
8 ounces kimchi
1/2 onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/4 stick butter, plus 1/8 stick butter
1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Grilled Sausage and Sauteed Kimchi Sandwich:
1. Split the Premio Sausages lengthwise and place onto grill. Grill sausage until done, according to package instructions. Set aside.
2. Heat 1/8 stick butter in a pan. Add onions and garlic to pan; sauté. Add kimchi and ¼ stick of butter. Add salt to taste.
3. Spread mayonnaise on both sides of toasted Ciabatta halves and place two sausage halves face down onto bread. Top with cooked kimchi mixture and top bun.