1 package Premio Private: Kielbasa
8 ounces sour cream
1 cup pitted green olives, chopped
1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
1 bag Party ‘tizers Three Bean Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make It's Greek to Me Dip:
1. Remove Premio Sausage from casing. Break into small pieces and sauté until cooked through and is in small crumbles; drain and refrigerate.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine hummus, sour cream, green olives, cucumber and feta cheese. Once sausage has completely cooled, add to bowl with other ingredients; mix well.
3. Return to fridge and let sit for 30 minutes before serving. Serve with Three Bean Dippin’ Chips!
SERVES: 4-5SERVES: 4-5