2 Premio Bratwurst links
10 slices bacon, cut in half
3 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Delicious Little Bacon Grillers:
1. Place Premio Sausage into a food processor and pulse until lightly crumbled. Portion out into 10 equal balls. Place cheese in center of each ball.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and ketchup; brush onto each ball.
3. Make 10 equal bacon crosses by laying one over the other and wrap each of the balls in bacon. Place onto a hot grill, around 300 degrees (F), and grill for 5 minutes on each side. Once cooked, remove and serve immediately.
SERVES: 2-4SERVES: 2-4