1 package Premio , removed from casing, crumbled and browned
8 ounces brie
3 tablespoons apple butter
1 tablespoon good-quality maple syrup
1 bag Party ‘tizers Super Grains Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Maple Sausage Brie Bake:
1. Spray a small oven-safe baking dish with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
2. Place brie in dish; spread apple butter on top of brie. Top with browned Premio Breakfast Sausage crumbles and drizzle with maple syrup.
3. Place into preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes until brie is warm and softened. Remove from oven, let cool slightly and serve on Super Grains Dippin’ Chips. Enjoy.
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4