1 pound Premio Original Pork Sausage
1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 bag of frozen bread rolls (thawed)
Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Mini Sausage Bread:
Mini sausage bread rolls are a versatile treat. You can enjoy them as an appetizer before dinner, or you can turn them into the main course of a meal by eating several. Planning a party? Our mini sausage bread is so easy to make, you can bake them the day of the party and still have time to decorate. Everyone loves the combo of sausage and cheese. Add in bread, and you have a culinary winner your guests will request for your next party, too.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray nonstick cooking spray on a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Heat frying pan to medium-high. Saute pork sausage until browned. Drain any extra oil.
3. Put rolls on a flat surface and roll them until they are flat. They should be about 6 inches in diameter.
4. Put about 1 tablespoon of sausage in the center of each roll. Add a teaspoon apiece of the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses on top of the sausage.
5. Pull the edges of the roll together. Pinch the top shut to form a ball. You should have about 24 mini sausage rolls.
6. Place each one seam-side-down on the rimmed baking sheet. Cook for about 20 minutes.
Makes about 24 servings, 1 roll per serving.
To make our mini sausage bread, you can use our store locator to find Premio products near you.