1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite), sliced into bite-size pieces
4 strips bacon
1 medium onion, chopped
4 big potatoes, sliced thinly
1 can green beans, undrained
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 teaspoon McCormick Grill Mates Molasses Bacon Seasoning
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make My Traditional Green Bean Casserole:
1. In a large pot, fry bacon. Remove and set aside, leaving some grease in the pan.
2. Add onions and sauté until limp. Add Premio Sausage and brown. Leave in pot and stir.
3. Add potato slices and stir. Add green beans and stir. Add cream of chicken soup and stir.
4. Break fried bacon into bits and add back to mixture in pot. Add seasoning and stir well.
5. Let mixture come to a boil, then turn down heat to medium and let simmer for 30 minutes. Once potatoes are soft, place in casserole dish and serve.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5