Ingredients:12 Large mushrooms
3 Medium bell peppers
1 Tablespoon all-purpose seasoning
1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning blend
1/4 Cup olive oil
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Oven Baked Chicken Sausage Kabobs:
1. Slice mushrooms in 1/2 and cut bell peppers in chunks.
2. Slice your sweet Italian chicken sausage into slices
3. Soak skewers (if wooden) in water for at least 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment OR spray grated baking sheet.
5. Whisk together oil & seasoning in a small bowl & then coat the sausage & veggies with seasoned oil by brushing both sides.
6. Thread veggies & sausage onto skewers.
7. Cook for 25 minutes OR until everything looks cooked through. If you like more blistered, broil for an extra 5 minutes!
Recipe inspiration from @nibblesbynic