1 package of your favorite variety of Premio Italian Sausage
1/4 cup celery, finely diced
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 (1 ounce) package ranch dip mix
4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
3/4 cup French fried onions, crumbled
1 bag Party ‘tizers Veggie Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Overloaded Sausage and Cheesy Ranch Dip:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). In a small skillet over medium heat, cook Premio Sausages links until browned. Remove from skillet and dice.
2. Add peppers and celery to sausage grease in the pan. Cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and drain off any excess grease.
3. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine sausage, cream cheese, cayenne pepper, dip mix, cheddar cheese, green pepper mixture and 1/2 cup French fried onions. Spoon into a 1-quart casserole dish.
4. Top with remaining French fried onion and place into preheated oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and browned. Remove and serve warm with Veggie Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6