This meatball recipe makes four to six servings.
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Parmesan Sausage Meatballs:
Our Italian sausage and parmesan meatballs are a versatile choice for your family’s dinner. You can pop them into a meatball sandwich, serve them as appetizers or eat them with vegetables or potatoes for a hearty, satisfying meal.
The best part about this meal is that people of all ages will love it. Kids think meatballs are fun, and you can get them excited about dinner by letting them help you prepare the recipe. They can dump ingredients into the bowl or knead the meatballs with their hands. They can also help with turning the meat into balls.
Kids are more interested in anything they can help you create, so getting them involved in the kitchen is the perfect solution for picky eaters. Plus, you’ll enjoy the time you spend together. What’s more, you get a meal your whole family can eat together.
- Preheat oven to 360° F and prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients, except 1/4 cup of the Parmesan, into a large bowl. Knead and mix until you’ve incorporated everything.
- Roll meat into 1.5-inch balls. Roll each ball in the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Place each meatball onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake the meatballs for 20 to 30 minutes. Check the internal temperature and remove your meatballs from the oven when they reach 165° F.
Can’t get enough of Premio Mild Italian Sausage? Sample our other mouthwatering sausage varieties when you shop for our products. Search for Premio sausage in a store near you.
Recipe inspiration from @jaimemichelle