1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 egg white
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Peanut Butter Meatballs:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, Premio Sausage, egg whites, and bread crumbs with your hands, until well-combined. Roll mixture into 2 tablespoons sized balls and set aside.
2. After balls are assembled, heat oil in a large skillet. Once hot, start adding meatballs and brown on the outside. Transfer to a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
3. Place cookie sheet into preheated oven and cook until meatballs and cooked through. Remove and allow to cool before eating. Serve with pasta of your choice.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5