1 (12 ounce) package Premio Original Pork Sausage
1/2 package of frozen spinach, thaw and drain
1/2 cup of Parmesean cheese
1/2 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 deep dish pie crust
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Pinch Your Cheeks Delicious Sausage Quiche:
1. Remove Premio Breakfast Sausage from casings and brown sausage in a little olive oil (let cool).
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Beat eggs in a mixing bowl; add the cheeses, sausage meat and spinach.
3. Pour mixture into pie shell and bake on the bottom rack for approximately 45 minutes. The quiche is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. If it starts to brown too quickly, cover loosely with foil till done.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5