1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite) 6 strips of bacon
Salt and pepper
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Bacon, Egg and Sausage Cupcakes:
1. In a pan, partially cook the 6 strips of bacon. Set aside to cool and drain.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F) and spray a cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Grill Premio Sausage according to package instructions. Cut sausage into 1 inch “coins” and wrap bacon around 6 of the cupcake inserts in pan. Form and place sausage on bottom as the base.
4. Crack raw egg into form and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool before enjoying.