1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite)
1 onion, sliced
1 teaspoon caraway
4 cups sauerkraut
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Beer Bratwurst with Sauerkraut:
1. In a saute pan, place olive oil; heat on medium heat. Add Premio Beer Bratwurst and saute until golden brown. Remove from heat, place on plate.
2. Add onions and saute for one minute, scraping the pan with a wooden spoon to remove the brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Add caraway seeds and sauerkraut; Mix well.
3. Place Premio Beer Bratwurst in a baking pan. Add sauerkraut mixture around the sausages. Cover with a lid and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees (F). Remove and enjoy.
SERVES: 4SERVES: 4