1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite) – for a sweeter brunch treat, use your favorite Premio Breakfast Sausage (choose your favorite)
1/2 package of crescent rolls
1/2 cup of butter, melted
1 cup shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
6 large eggs, beaten
3 tablespoons milk
Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Premio Brunch Cups:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Cook Premio Sausage in a pan according to package instructions. Once cooked, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. Brush melted butter on the inside of all the compartments on a muffin tin. Unroll crescent rolls. Lay one sheet of crescent rolls on cutting board, brush with butter. Layer another sheet of crescent rolls on top. Continue till you have approximately 10 layers.
3. Cut the crescent rolls into 12 equal squares. Place each square into the muffin tin.
4. Beat together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
5. Place sausage in each of the cups, distributing evenly. Next, sprinkle cheese evenly into the cups. Pour egg mixture evenly into each cup.
6. Place into preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy right away or let cool to room temperature.