1 pound Premio Sausage (choose your favorite)
1 1/4 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped green pepper
1 cup sliced water chestnuts
1 cup celery 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
1 can cream of mushroom soup
Salt to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Italian Sausage and Wild Rice:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F). In a large pot, cook rice according to package directions.
2. In a saute pan, brown Premio Sausage; drain well.
3. Mix together sausage with remaining ingredients and pour into a 9″ by 13″ pan. Bake at 325 degrees (F) for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool; serve warm and enjoy.
SERVES: 6SERVES: 6