1 pound of your favorite Premio Sausage variety
1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
2 jars marinara or pizza sauce
8 ounces chopped pepperoni
1 cup mushrooms, chopped
1 cup green peppers, chopped
1 cup onions, chopped
1 bag Party ‘tizers Super Grains Dippin’ Chips
Salt & pepper to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Pizza Fondue:
1. In a large pot, cook crumbled Premio Sausage with veggies until fully cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add marinara or pizza sauce and simmer on low.
2. Right before serving, slowly stir in mozzarella cheese until it begins to melt.
3. Serve in dish or small bowl with Party ‘tizers Super Grains Dippin Chips.
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4