1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite), cooked according to package instructions and sliced
1 Granny Smith apple, sliced thinly
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Sausage Apple Pockets:
1. Separate croissant rolls into individual sections. Top with one slice apple and some sliced, cooked Premio Sausage. Sprinkle cinnamon and drizzle with honey.
2. Top croissant with another croissant and pinch close, forming a pocket.
3. Bake the croissants in the oven, according to package instructions. Remove from oven and enjoy.
SERVES: 4-5SERVES: 4-5