1 pound Premio Sausage (choose your favorite), removed from casing 8 crusty French bread rolls
Turkey liver and giblets (optional)
3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1/2 cup red grape juice or cranberry juice
1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
2 large eggs
1 cup milk
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Sausage Stuffing:
1. Rip or cut buns into small chunks and place in a large bowl.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the Premio Sausage, onion and diced giblets (if using). Sprinkle with seasoning. Once browned and fully cooked, combine the sausage mixture with the bread.
3. Pour the juice into the hot skillet, scraping the bottom with a wooden spoon to get the tasty bits. Once the liquid has reduced by half, add the cranberries and toss to combine. Add the mixture to the bread.
4. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs and milk; add to the bread.
5. Butter or grease a covered baking dish or cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees (F) for 60 minutes. Remove the foil for the last 10 minutes of baking for a nice golden color. Drizzle some of the cooked turkey juice over the top for the final 10 minutes of baking, if desired.
SERVES: 8-10SERVES: 8-10