1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite)
1 large onion
1 green pepper
Long rolls or hot dog buns
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Sausage Subs:
1. Place Premio Sausages in the bottom of your slow cooker. Pour in your sauce over the sausages.
2. Chop onion and green pepper, and slowly add them into the slow cooker.
3. Turn your low cooker to low heat and let cook for 3 hours. Once finished, place into a bun and add sauce. If desired, add other optional items such as hot peppers or cheese
SERVES: 4-5SERVES: 4-5