1 package Premio Bratwurst
3 jars favorite cheese dip
1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch
8 ounce package cream cheese
Hot sauce to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Slam Dunk Madness Dip:
1. Split Premio Sausage open on its sides, removing their casing. In a skillet, cook sausage with onions until done, or according to package directions.
2. Add cream cheese and stir until softened and melted.
3. Add 3 jars of your favorite cheese dip. Heat through and serve.
SERVES: 4-5SERVES: 4-5