1 package Premio Original Pork Sausage
1 jar pizza sauce
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
2-1/2 cups of assorted veggies, diced, such as asparagus, zucchini, tomatoes and more
Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage and Roasted Veggie Pizza:
Sausage pizza with roasted veggies can cure your cravings for pizza in a way you feel good about. You enjoy a heaping serving of protein and all the nutrients from the array of veggies. It only takes a few minutes to prepare this pizza, and you will please every member of your family.
This recipe has room for customization. You can change the combination of veggies every time you make it. The veggie sausage pizza also provides an excellent opportunity to use up leftover roasted veggies. Drop them on the pizza, and enjoy them even more the second time you serve them. Leftover pizza packs great in a kid’s or adult’s lunch as well. In fact, you may find your co-workers asking you for the recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat a frying pan on medium-high heat. Add sausage and saute until the meat turns brown.
3. Spread pizza sauce on premade pizza crust. Sprinkle cheese evenly on the pizza.
4. Add sausage to pizza, arranging it equally on the crust.
5. Add veggies to the pizza.
6. Place pizza carefully directly on rack and cook 10 to 15 minutes, checking to see if the cheese has melted.
Serves about 4 to 6.
Find Premio sausage at a store near you to make this delicious treat. Use our store locator.
Recipe inspiration from @livenwi