1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite)
1 medium-sized spaghetti squash
1 teaspoon red crushed pepper
1 tablespoon Italian season blend spices
1 small can tomato paste
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Salt, to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage and Spaghetti Squash Bake:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Cut spaghetti squash into quarter-size pieces. Season with Italian season blend spices and crushed red peppers.
2. Place into preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes, until squash is soft.
3. Remove casings from Premio Sausage and add to heated frying pan with olive oil. Cook over medium heat until done and cooked through, according to package directions; set aside.
4. Use a fork to remove spaghetti squash from peel. Add to pan with cooked sausage. Add can of tomato paste and mix well.
5. Transfer mixture to baking pan and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 20 minutes. Remove and serve!
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5