8 oz. of your favorite Premio Sausage
1 clove garlic, cut in half
4 wedges of lime
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Salt & pepper
1/2 cup queso fresco, crumbled small
1/2 cup fresh salsa Print
How to make Premio Sausage Avocado Toast:
1. Begin by cooking Premio sausage in a skillet over medium heat, according to package directions or until the sausages reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees (F) as measured by a meat thermometer. Break the sausages into small crumbles as they cook or cut them into coin slices after they are cooked through and browned. Set aside.
2. Toast your bread slices. As soon as they come out of the toaster, drizzle them with olive oil and rub the cut side of the garlic clove atop each piece.
3. Use a fork to mash ¼ of the avocado onto each slice of toast.
4. Squeeze the juice of a lime wedge onto each piece, then top with a spritz of salt and pepper and a sprinkle of cilantro.
5. Add an equal portion of cooked sausage atop each avocado toast.
6. Spoon crumbled queso fresco and fresh salsa on top of the sausage for an extra kick. Serve and enjoy!