1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite)
Extra virgin olive oil
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage French Fry Sticks:
1. Cut Premio Sausage in 1/4-inch legnth, so that they look like french fries. Flavor with salt garlic powder.
2. In a frying pan, with extra virgin olive oil (about 1/2 of a cup), fry sausage on each side until browned.
3. Remove sausage from pan and drain on paper towel.
4. Bake in 350 degree (F) oven for 10 minutes to assure to fully cook. Enjoy with you favorite dip, mustard or ketchup.
SERVES: 2-4SERVES: 2-4