5 Premio Sausage Links
3 cups spinach, chopped
3 tablespoons parsley, minced
1-1/2 cups milk
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
30-ounce bag of frozen shredded hashbrown
1 tablespoon butter
3/4 cup cheddar cheese
Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Savory Sausage & Hasbrown Quiche:
Sausage quiche with hashbrown is the perfect meal to serve for brunch with friends. You can prepare our hashbrown quiche quickly, giving you plenty of time for the side dishes.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 9×13 baking dish with butter. Press frozen hashbrowns into the bottom and sides of the pan to create a crust. Bake for 20 minutes until the hashbrowns are softened.
2. While the hashbrown crust cooks, preheat a frying pan. Squeeze sausage out of casings and into the pan, and crumble the sausage with a spatula. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes until browned.
3. Add peppers, spinach and parsley. Cook 3 to 5 more minutes, until peppers are soft. Turn off heat.
4. Whisk the eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
5. Check the hashbrowns, and if they are done, remove the pan from the oven. Increase the baking temperature to 400°F. Use the back of a measuring cup to push the hashbrowns even harder into the pan to “seal” the crust.
6. Pour the sausage mixture into the hashbrown crust, distributing evenly.
7. Pour egg mixture on top of the sausage layer. Sprinkle top with cheddar cheese.
8. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until eggs are cooked through and quiche does not move when you jiggle the pan.
Serves approximately 5 to 7.
To make our hashbrown sausage quiche, use our store locator to find a place near you that sells Premio sausage.
Recipe inspiration from @abby_thome