1 package Premio Hot Italian Sausage
4 tablespoons butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
The zest and juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1 pound cooked penne pasta, tossed in 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Spicy Grilled Sausage & Shrimp With Garlic & Lemon:
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Grill the sausages over a medium flame, about 20 minutes, until they are fully cooked and browned.
3. When the sausages have about six minutes left to cook, put the shrimp on a grill pan and season them with the garlic, lemon juice and zest, parsley, salt, black pepper, paprika and chili powder. Cook the shrimp on the grill in the grill pan for about five minutes, until they are fully cooked and pink.
4. Cut the cooked sausages into 1/2-inch pieces.
5. Serve the grilled shrimp and sausages over penne pasta. Top with chopped parsley. Enjoy!