1 package Premio Original Pork Sausage
1/2 cup of steak sauce
1 package sliced cheese, variety of your choice, each slice divided into quarters
Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Stuffed Sausage Mushrooms Appetizer:
Want to score a touchdown at your next tailgate or work potluck? Sausage mushroom appetizers are always a winner. The addition of steak sauce to this classic combo of mushrooms and sausage takes the recipe to the next level.
These easy sausage stuffed mushrooms will be ready in less than 30 minutes. You can serve them hot out of the oven for a treat, but they also taste great after they’ve cooled a bit. Try different varieties of cheese to get a slightly different taste each time you make them. They’re so simple, you’ll cook batch after batch.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a frying pan on medium heat, cook the sausage until brown.
3. Wash the package of mushrooms and remove the stems.
4. Cover the bottom of the baking sheet with steak sauce.
5. Place the mushrooms on the baking sheet. Add sausage to each mushroom.
6. Put the sheet in the oven and cook for 25 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and add a quarter of a piece of cheese on top of each mushroom.
8. Return baking sheet to oven and cook for an additional 2 minutes, removing when the cheese is melted.
Makes about 4 to 6 servings.
Find Premio products to make our easy sausage stuffed mushrooms at a store near you by using our store locator.