1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite), sliced into rounds
1/8 cup olive oil
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 zucchini, cut into slices
2 cups fresh spinach
1 1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
3/4 cups white wine (or Chicken Stock), at room temperature
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon salted butter
3-4 flakes of red pepper
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 pound of penne pasta
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Summer Premio Pasta:
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high heat. Add sliced Premio Sausage to the pan and cook until almost no pink is left. Add the olive oil, garlic and bell pepper to pan; toss to coat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add remaining vegetables; toss in pan to coat for 1-2 minutes. Add the white wine (or chicken stock), sugar, red pepper flakes and salt & pepper. Cook until vegetables are at the texture you prefer (an additional 3-7 minutes).
4. Add the butter and toss until butter is melted. Toss with your drained pasta and serve with grated parmesan cheese.
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4