1 cup Premio Bratwurst, removed from casings, cooked and crumbled
8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
3/4 cup sauerkraut, drained
1/4 cup red onion, diced
1/4 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
1/4 cup German beer
1 bag Party ‘tizers Super Grains Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Thirst and One (Brat and Beer Dip):
1. In a large saucepan, combine cheeses, sauerkraut, and beer; heat on low heat, stirring often.
2. Remove casing from Premio Sausage and cook in a medium skillet until no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Add cooked sausage to cheese mixture.
3. Add onions to skillet and cook on medium-low heat for 4-5 minutes. Add to cheese mixture, stirring to combine.
4. Finely cook the bacon. Chop and add to cheese mixture.
5. Once all ingredients have been added, increase heat to medium and stir constantly. Continue cooking until cheese has melted and bubbly. Serve with Super Grains Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6