8 Premio Premio’s Sweet Italian Sausage links or Premio Hot Italian Sausage links
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 cup white wine
1 (14.5 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make A&T's Premio Sausage and Beans:
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and warm. Add garlic and season with salt & pepper. Cook garlic for about 2 minutes.
2. Add diced tomatoes and re-season with salt, pepper, and basil. Add white wine and cook for 3-4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook tomatoes for 8-10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, take a fork and poke a hole in the center of each Premio Sausage. Add sausage and cannellini beans to skillet and cover; cook for 30 minutes or until sausage is fully cooked. Remove from heat and slice sausage on the bias. Return sausage to pan; stir to combine and serve.
SERVES: 4SERVES: 4