6 Premio Sweet Italian Sausage links
1/2 cup pesto sauce
2 roasted red bell peppers
2 cups mixed salad greens
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Backyard Grilled Sausage Sandwich:
1. Grill Premio sausages on barbecue or grill pan until done. Let sit for 5 minutes, then slice each sausage in half, lengthwise.
2. Cut each ciabatta roll in half and spread 1 tablespoon of pesto on each side of roll.
3. Place 3 sausage halves on bottom half of each roll. Slice red peppers in thin strips and distribute evenly over the sausages. Top with mixed salad greens and top half of roll. Dig in!