1 package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage
4 large red potatoes, scrubbed and sliced lengthwise
2 large red onions, quartered
3 yellow/red/orange Holland peppers (1 of each), washed and julienned
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
Salt, pepper, oregano, basil to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Baked Sweet Sausage Supreme:
1. Gather all ingredients and chop Premio Sweet Italian Sausage up into thick bite sized chunks.
2. Put Oil and butter in roasting pan (for stove top & oven) on low heat and sautee your onions, peppers and potatoes. Cook & brown all of the above ingredients. Add sausage to ingredients and brown some more.
3. Turn oven to 400 degrees (F). Insert roasting pan with lid on for 20 minutes. Take lid off for 5 minutes. Serve with warm biscuits.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6