One package Mild Italian Sausage, removed from casing
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons chili powder
3 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
Dash of ground cloves
1 cup drained & rinsed black beans
Suggested serving size: 5
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Black Bean Chorizo Tacos:
1. Pour oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Once hot, add sausage to skillet and with a wooden spoon break up sausage until it’s all crumbles. When sausage is no longer pink, about 5 minutes, add remaining ingredients except the black beans.
3. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Drained excess oil from the skillet and then add drained black beans.
4. Cool for 1 minute and then remove from heat. Serve in tortilla of your choice and garnish how you like.
5. Serve & enjoy!
Recipe inspiration from @chefboyali305