Ingredients:2 slices bacon
1/2 of an Idaho Potato
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Breakfast Sliders:
1. Shred about half of the potato and scramble the egg. Chop up bacon into small pieces.
2. Remove Premio Sausages from their casings. Add to a large bowl with all of the ingredients (including salt and pepper); mix thoroughly.
3. Take mixture and form into small patties. Fry patties in a lightly oiled pan until cooked through.
4. For the slider buns, use your favorite pancake recipe, matching the size of the pancakes with the size of your sliders. Cover one side of one pancake with maple syrup and the other side with ketchup. Assemble the slider and enjoy!
SERVES: 2-4SERVES: 2-4