1 package Premio Hot & Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
8 potato rolls
4-ounces crumbled blue cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup thinly sliced celery
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Buffalo Chicken Sausage Sliders:
1. Combine the hot sauce and butter in an aluminum foil pan and set on one side of a hot grill.
2. On the opposite side of the grill, add Premio Sausage and grill, according to package instructions. Cut each cooked sausage in half and add to the hot sauce mixture; mix well to coat.
3. Combine the blue cheese and sour cream in a bowl; mix well.
4. Warm the buns on the grill. Place half a sausage on each bun and spoon over some of the hot sauce mixture. Top each with some of the blue cheese and sliced celery.
Recipe courtesy of the Institute of Culinary Education (ICE)