2 pounds Premio Kielbasa
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup horseradish
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Candied Kielbasa:
2. In a slowcooker, combine the brown sugar, ketchup and horseradish until melted and well blended. Reduce the heat to low.
3. Cut the Premio Kielbasa into 1-inch pieces and add to the slowcooker.
4. Cover and cook for 35-45 minutes. Stir and cook, uncovered, for 10 more minutes.
SERVINGS: 24 (Appetizers)